| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okayama in April is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 93.9mm (3.7in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Okayama April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Okayama, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Okayama: