| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okayama in February is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 59.6mm (2.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Okayama February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Okayama, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Okayama: