| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okayama in May is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 137.9mm (5.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Okayama May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Okayama, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Okayama: